XTAR VC4 Charger has four independent charging bays and is sutiable of charging NiMH and Lithium-ion batteries
NiMH Batteries the VC4 can charge:
AAAA, AAA, AA, A, C and D Cell Batteries
Lithium-ion/ IMR / INR / ICR Batteries The VC4 Can Charge:
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650.
The LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and charging capacity. The charger will intelligently identify the power input and automatically adjust the charging current to the sutiable mode and can charge Li-ion and NiMH batteries at the same time.
The maximumcharging current is 1 Amp but only channels 1 and 4 are capable of doing this. all four channels can charge at 0.5 Amps.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS USE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUPPLIED INSTRUCTION MANUAL AND READ BEFORE FIRST USE.
- Automatically distributes the most effective charging current (0.5A/1A)
- Digital instrument panel that can display the current and power icon
- Optimizes battery life
- Four independent channels can charge Li-ion and Ni-MH/Ni-CD cells at the same time
- DC USB charging port
- Input: DC 5.0 Volts, 2.1 Amps
- Constant Current: 500mA x 4 or 1000mA x 2
- Cut-Off Voltage For Li-ion Battery: 4.2 ± 0.05 Volts
- Cut-Off Voltage For Ni-MH Battery: 1.45 ± 0.05 Volts
- Activation/Trickle Current: 100mA
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40˚C